The admissions department at Chiron is ready to answer your call, twenty-four hours a day and is available at no cost. Most major types of insurance accepted.
Our helpful Intake team will answer your questions, verify your insurance benefits, and discuss different treatment options to help you choose the best rehab program for your unique needs. Treatment at Chiron is covered by many insurance plans. Individual financial plans may also be coordinated when needed.
- Insurance Card
- Prescription Card
- State Issued Picture I.D. , Driver’s License, or Passport
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Vital contact information for your primary care physician, attorney & other key individuals.
- One (1) Credit or Debit Card
- If you smoke and are in the adult program you may bring Cigarettes (Enough for 30 days).
- Casual Clothing (5 to 7 days worth)
- Church Clothing – if applicable
- Gym Clothing
- Personal Care items/toiletries (enough for at least 30 days)
- Beach wear & Beach Towel
- IPOD/CD/MP3 Player – Walkman size (cannot have camera, internet, or cell connection.)
- Up to 3 fiction or nonfiction books (no drug, alcohol or sex related reading material)
- Eyeglasses/Contact Lenses & appropriate accessories
- Stamps for mailing letters
What Not to Bring
- Computers or Laptops (Unless going directly into Extended Care Program)
- Musical Instruments
- Radios larger that Walkman Size
- Provocative Clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Perfume, cologne, or any aerosol products
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol
- Playing Cards
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Clothing or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts (No promotion of sex, drugs or alcohol
- Appropriate length shorts.
- Gym / workout clothes
- Bathing Suit (No Thong Bikinis)
- Tank Tops (thick straps – No spaghetti straps or tube tops)
- Sneakers, Beach shoes
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times
- One-two long sleeve shirts
- Rain jacket or warm coat (depending on time of year)